THE CUTTING EDGE
How Real-time Data Drives Better Decisions and Increases Productivity on the Manufacturing Floor
The inherently manual aspects of sewn goods manufacturing make profitable operations a challenge for many apparel and sewn goods producers.
Whether a brand operates its own manufacturing facilities or contracts with third-party manufacturers, customer relationships are built on keeping a promise to deliver the right products at the right time and the right price.
This white paper shares new ways to:
- Drastically reduce manual data entry on the shop floor
- Improve quality control
- Achieve real-time inventory management
- Increase productivity by 22-55%*
Download today and learn the benefits of:
- Real-time visibility to WIP
- Operator and Machine KPI Dashboards
- Automated Incentive Pay
- Seasonal Planning Tools
- Quality Assurance Tracking
*Based on real use cases and real results.
See How Exenta Measures Up!
Request a copy of our Fashion and Apparel ERP Software Comparison Guide.
Read our Whitepaper on Fashion and Sewngoods Manufacturing Best Practices >